£20 - Lineart
£30 - Flat Color
£50 - Full Color
You can track the status of your commission here.
Terms of Service
By commissioning me, you agree to the following:
- Payment up front before work starts via PayPal invoice, which I will send to you once ready for payment.
- All payments are to be made in Pound Sterling (£GBP).
- I reserve the right to decline any commission enquiry.
- Abuse will not be tolerated. If I become subject to abusive behaviour, your work will be terminated immediately and a refund will be issued relative to how much work was completed.
- Full refunds will only be given if work has not begun. Otherwise, you will only be entitled to a partial refund based on how much work has already been completed. For example, if you were purchasing a full colored piece, and the lineart had been completed, you would have the cost of the completed lineart offset from your refund (i.e. £50 - £20 = £30).
- I reserve the right to apply additional charges for work I deem "complex". This includes but is not limited to: complicated designs, poses, scenes or work that requires multiple revisions.
- Any alterations to the work must be made at the sketch approval stage. Due to the nature of physical materials, I will not be able to make alterations once inking has begun.
- Where an order requires physical shipping, all destinations within the UK will be free of charge, but I may ask you to contribute to International shipping.
- I retain all rights to the work for commercial / advertising purposes. You are free to share and upload the commissioned work to your own gallery / website.
- You may not resell / profit from the commissioned work, use the work for commercial / advertising purposes, or remove the watermark / signature from the image.